Enjoy a private excursion with your partner, family or friends to the port city of Essaouira, Discover the medina, the beach, the port, the souks, craft galleries
… ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS DREAM AND ANY DREAM WILL DO.
Duration: 1 day
Pick up: at your hotel or riad in Marrakech*
* Please note: if your hotel/riad is located in the medina, the car will take place in an accessible place, as close as possible to your riad or hotel.
- Discover the beautiful port city of Essaouira and the warm hospitality of its inhabitants
- Stroll through the old medina and its ramparts
- Admire the beach, the port, the souks, the medina, and the craft galleries
- Explore the old Jewish Quarter
- Visit the Skala and its cannons
Take a day trip to Essaouira from Marrakech to discover one the hidden gems of the Atlantic coast.
Essaouira, or Mogogdor is famous for its Medina fortification and fishing port. The artsy and hippy atmosphere of Essaouira, the cool weather all year long and the easy 3 hours (175km) drive from Marrakech make Essaouira a very popular day trip.
Departure from Marrakech in the morning at 08:00, after several stops to enjoy the scenery of the trip and take pictures for goat on ARGAN TREES, reach the port city of Essaouira at 11:00.
Explore the Medina, the ramparts and taste the cultural wealth of the city and its many art galleries. Admire the architecture of old, well-preserved buildings and enjoy magnificent views of the Skala on the Atlantic coast.
Enjoy freshly caught fish at one of the many traditional restaurants and then go on a camel ride or visit the old Jewish quarter to admire the synagogues.
Returning to Marrakech around 19:00
Scroll on the beach by the Atlantic Ocean
Visit Argan making women’s corporate
Visit a lovely coastal city built by the Portugues in the 16th century
Round-trip transport in a climate-controlled minibus
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- English speaking driver
Good to Know Before You Go
- The city of Essaouira can be very windy as it is known as the windy city, so you might need to take a jacket with you even if Marrakech is hot.
- If you want to take photos of the goats climbing Argan trees the shepherds expect some tip – around 5-10 MAD – from you.
Discover More of Morocco
If you want to book this trip, please use the form on the right or send us an email with the following information:
- Your first and last name
- Name of the tours(s) you want to take
- Date of each tour (when you want to start)
- Name and address of your Marrakech hotel (for pick-up in the morning)
- Number of adult participants
- Number of children under 12 (if any)
- Any further information you want to share with us
+212 671 170 034
Contact us and all you have to do is dream.
We’ve got plan for you and any dream will do.