Morocco is a tipping country, it is part of our tradition. Tips at all service sector are appreciated.
However, tipping in Morocco is not at all compulsory. You can give a tip as an extra for good service and to say thank you. As such if you are satisfied with any service, you can give any tip you want.
However, as a guideline you can use the following:
- restaurants and cafés: 10 %
- luggage porters at the hotel: 2 Euros (a time)
- camel drivers in the Sahara: 2 Euros per person per day
- local guides (used for some sights): 2 Euros per person
- bus driver: 15-20 Euros per person (at the end of the trip)
- tour guide: 30-40 Euros per person (at the end of the trip)
For any other services or if you are not sure, please discuss with your tour leader.