Please make sure you read and understood our terms and conditions before you book with us…
- The maximum size of groups is 16 persons.
- No children under 4 years can participate in our trips.
- Children aged between 4 and 14 can only take part in family trips (tours ‘For families’ or ‘Recommended for families’).
Conditions for travelling with Lahcen Moroccan Tours
In case of travelling with us you should accept to:
- be flexible in case of varying circumstances and modified itineraries or other conditions;
- be able to accept different cultures, including local people and your travel mates;
- respect the local traditions, habits and way of living;
- be polite and liberal with your travel mates, guide, driver(s) and anyone we will have contact during the trip;
- avoid offending people around you;
- avoid using illegal drugs.
- At the time of booking you are expected to pay 40% of the total tour fee (including e.g. additional charge for single room or pre- or post-stay) as a deposit. Another 40% should be paid (received by us) no later than 35 days before departure. Both installments should be paid via bank transfer .
- The rest (the last 20%) should be paid either in cash to your guide in the beginning of the trip or sent via bank transfer or direct money transfer before departure. In the latter case, please make sure that we receive the total tour fee no later than 15 days before departure.
- Please note that costs of payment(s) (either transferred via bank – including charges for intermediary bank – or by direct money transfer) are not included in the tour price, all such costs shall be borne entirely by you (the passenger).
- Please note that in case you are not able to pay the total tour fee (including costs of payment) by the beginning of the tour, we will be forced to exclude you from the trip and you will not be able to participate in it. In such cases no deposit will be reimbursed. Thanks for your understanding.
Cancellation and money refund
- If you wish to cancel the tour you booked, please inform us as soon as possible.
- Please note that in case of cancellation we are forced to charge you a so-called service fee as follows:
- 45+ days before departure: 25% of the total booking value
- 30 – 44 days before departure: 40% of the total booking value
- 22 – 29 days before departure: 75% of the total booking value
- Lahcen Morocco Tours is not holding liability for any losses, injuries or delays during our trips.
- Insurance is not included in our prices however we require that you have travel insurance covering all your adventure activities and includes emergency airlift insurance and medical insurance as well. Contact your insurance company to understand your coverage as some policies do not include adventure travel or air transportation in case of unexpected emergencies.
- Please bring a copy of your policy as proof of coverage will be required to participate in our trips.
- We do appreciate any comments regarding our services, as we consider comments from passengers as part of our quality control mechanism and we use them to continuously improve our services.
- We organise our tours with utmost care and attention, and we choose our partners very carefully and based on personal experiences. As a result, we rarely have any complaints, but on the rare occasions we do, we follow the below procedure.
- In the unexpected case of serious dissatisfaction, please let us know about the problem via email immediately (but no later than 15 days after finishing the tour). In your email please attach the scanned copy of the summary record including a short description of the problem, the place and date of recording and the signatures of all concerned parties (i.e. hotel staff and/or driver-guide and you).
- Please, note that we always give a chance to our partners to tell their side of the story, so it might take us a bit longer (but no longer than 15 days) to answer your email.
- The information about Morocco and travelling in Morocco included on our website has been compiled with care and in good faith. However it can not be regarded as official and is subject to change. For official information please contact the embassy or consulate of Morocco in your country.
- Itineraries featured on our website are correct at the time of printing. Our intention is to adhere to the routes described however due to our style of travelling and weather conditions, travel can be unpredictable. Thus a certain amount of flexibility is built in our itineraries in case it is necessary or desirable (for your safety) to make changes as circumstances vary.
- The documents provided shall be regarded as general guide but any mention of specific destinations or highlights by no means guarantee that they will be visited or encountered.
- In addition, any travel times or distances given are approximations only and subject to vary due to local circumstances.
- Information provided on accommodation shall be regarded as for information only. The actual accommodation given for any destination may vary in certain cases due to local circumstances. However we guarantee that on average you will have the same level of service as included in the itinerary.